YSR Jala Kala Scheme Apply Online | AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme Online Registration | AP YSR Jalakala Scheme Application Form & Beneficiary List | ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to help all of the farmers who are not able to get proper water supplies because of the high cost of borewells and the shortage of water resources. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details about the new scheme which has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is known as AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will share with all of you the benefits, objective, and working of the scheme and also the implementation procedure of the scheme. We have also shared the step-by-step application procedure which has mentioned by the concerned authorities of the scheme.
YSR Jalakala Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State has launched YSR Jalakala Scheme on date of 28 September 2020. The scheme will be very good because it will provide free of cost borewells for all of the ranches of the Andhra Pradesh state. A lot of farmers highly depends upon the natural water resources for their irrigation of the field but because there is a high draught statistics it is not possible for the farmers to use the natural groundwater resources for their irrigation. Borewells will provide to all of the farmers at free of cost so that they can continue their practices and their income will also increase because of the large crop.
Objectives Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
In the 3,648-km padayatra, CM met ranchers. Ranchers’ fields were dry because of the absence of water sources. They clarified how they were being driven into debts by penetrating borewells. Subsequent to seeing their trouble, Jagan vowed to give borewells to ranchers having fields in uplands. He remembered the equivalent for the nine guarantees made by the YSRC before the elections. The qualified ranchers can apply either on the web or through the town secretariats. The applications will be examined after hydrogeological and geophysical reviews. When the application is recorded, the specialized group will survey the groundwater level and offer freedom to the boring contractual worker.
Details Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
|Name||AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state who do not have proper water facilities|
|Objective of the scheme||Providing construction of borewells without any essential cost|
Benefits Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Around three lakh ranchers will be profited by YSR Jala Kala, which is assessed to cost Rs 2,340 crore in four years. The administration intends to penetrate around two lakh borewells to empower groundwater water system to the upland ranchers and those in parched territories relying upon the accessibility and the degree of the water table. A rancher or gathering of ranchers with a landholding of 2.5 to 5 sections of land can apply for the plan. The ranchers will also get instant messages in their enrolled cell phone numbers on the status of their applications at each stage. Around 3 lakh farmers will get benefit from the scheme. Irrigation water in the scheme will provide to 5 lakh acres of land and 2 lakh borewells will dig up free of cost.
Our government, under a new program – #YSRJalaKala will drill borewells for free, for needy, small & marginal farmers – In line with @ysjagan Sir’s promise during #Padayatra to help the farming community.@YSRCParty @AndhraPradeshCM pic.twitter.com/UckuzlrbIQ
— Mekapati Goutham Reddy Official (@MekapatiGoutham) September 27, 2020
YSR Rythu Bharosa
Working Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
The drag wells would be uncovered anyplace underground water assets are found. The specialists would lead a study at the fields through hydrogeological and topographical overview and distinguish the area where borewells ought to be uncovered. Consent for uncovering bore wells ought to be given after the end of the cycle. This AP YSR Jalakala Plan will guarantee appropriate gracefully of water for the water system and will help in raising the salary of ranchers. Each borewell which is uncovered under the AP YSR Jala Kala Plan 2020 would be geo labelled. The burrowing of borewells would be taken up deductively so as to ensure nature. The logical measures would guarantee that underground water assets ought not to be exhausted.
Implementation procedure for the scheme are as follows in a step-by-step manner:-
- Borewell locales will be recognized deductively by leading groundwater overviews before taking up the penetrating.
- Rancher without a borewell and with a coterminous place where there are 2.5 sections of land is qualified for the scheme.
- Minority ranches will also be provided priority.
- Beneficiaries can apply through an online or offline method.
- Boring contractual worker will have to lead groundwater review by drawing in qualified geologist.
- PD will also have to take administration approval from district collector to start the work.
- Advanced photo with geo-label will be taken by the authority alongside the recipient within the sight of penetrating temporary worker after the finish of the borewell plan.
- The measurements about the depth of the borewell will take through the concerned authorities.
- In the event that a borewell comes up short, a second borewell will bore, if achievable by the authorities.
- Development of energizing pit/water reaping structure will be taken up at the fruitful borewell site.
- The government will make payment to the contractors.
- District collectors will also guide the stakeholders for the implementation of the scheme.
- Advancements will provide to the beneficiaries through this plan finally.
Apply Online YSR Jala Kala Scheme– ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scheme:-
- First click on the link given here to go to the official website for the scheme
- Now click on the tab called Launch present on the home screen.
- A new page will display on your screen or you can directly click here to go to the webpage
- Now you have to click on the option called Apply For Borewell.
- A new page will display on your screen or you can directly click here to go to the webpage.
- Enter Aadhaar number
- Enter OTP
- Click on the Submit option.
- You will get approval through the concerned authorities of government.
Offline Application Form
- You can also directly click on the link given here to download the PDF of the application form and submit it to the concerned district officer of your region.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
To check the application status for your application form you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, go to the homepage of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- Look at the menu bar of the homepage
- A dialogue box will display.
- The dialogue box I.e, Enter Application Number
- You have to enter your application number
- Click on the option called Track
- The application status will display on your screen.
Beneficiary List Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
To check the beneficiary list the applicant must follow the following step-by-step procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here to go to the official webpage
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option call MIS REPORTS
- Or you can directly click on the link given here
- A new web page will display on your screen
- The list of beneficiaries will display on your screen
- You can check the details of the beneficiaries.
The applicant can call on these helpline numbers if he have any problem regarding the scheme:-
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- TeleMedicine Services- 14410
- Email to email@example.com
Note:- If you want to get more information regarding the scheme so stay with us in the future. we will always update each information as soon as government will announce it.