LRS Scheme Telangana | Telangana LRS Scheme Apply | Layout Regularisation Scheme Registration | LRS Scheme Telangana Application Form
The Government of Telangana has launched new land regularisation rules through an update in the Telangana LRS Scheme for the year 2020. In this article today, we will be answering the different types of questions related to the Government of Telangana regularisation of an approved and illegal layout rules scheme launched by the concerned authorities for the year 2020. In this article, you will be learning about the details related to the scheme so that you will be able to learn about the new changes which are being made by the concerned authorities of the government. We will also share with you all the details requirements so that you can register yourself under the layout regularisation scheme of Telangana government for the year 2020.
Telangana LRS Scheme 2020
The Chief secretary Somesh Kumar of the Telangana government has recently seen issuing orders so that they can update certain clauses in the rules under Government Order No. 135, dated September 16. Now due to the new update in the scheme, the government will be providing 7 slabs instead of the previously launched four in GO No. 131, dated August 31, like in the old LRS scheme of 2015. The government has also launched new regularization charges with the current market value of the plot as per the date of 26 August 2020. This update was done recently by the concerned authorities of the Government of Telangana. Due to this update, a lot of new changes can be seen in the regularization rules of the state.
Objective Of Telangana LRS Scheme 2020
When the new updates regarding the regularisation charges were issued by the chief secretary, he also said that the update was done by keeping in mind the number of requests that they were receiving day by day by the concerned resident of the state. All of the residents of the state were quite disappointed because the regularization charges were very high. The LRS scheme which was launched in the year 2015 had a very low regularisation charges amount as compared to the new changes which were done a few years ahead. Also, the same issues were noted by the several MLAs in the Assembly on Wednesday. In the assembly, Minister K.T. Rama Rao also addressed the issue and said that the regularization charges will be made similar to the ones that were in the scheme for the year 2015.
Details Of Telangana LRS Scheme 2020
|Name||Telangana LRS Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Secretary|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Telangana|
|Objective||Lowering the regularization charges|
The change in the regularization charges are as follows in this step by step points:-
- For sub-registrar value of less than Rs 3,000 per square yard will be 20 percent
- Between Rs 3,001 and Rs 5,000 30 percent
- Between Rs 5,001 and Rs 10,000 40 percent
- Rs 10,001 and Rs 20,000 50 percent
- Between Rs 20,001 and Rs 30,000 60 percent
- Between Rs 30,001 and Rs 50,000 80 percent
- Above Rs 50,000 per square yard sub-registrar value will be 100 percent.
- If 10 per cent open space is not available in the unapproved layout, pro-rata open space charges at 14 per cent of the plot value prevailing as on the date of registration of the plot will be collected, instead of the prevailing rate as on August 26, 2020.
- The LRS regularisation charges include the NALA fee (for the conversion of agricultural to non-agricultural land use)
- No separate NALA fee is to be paid by LRS applicants.
The all who applicants applying for the new scheme must follow all the rules carefully-
- Road width should be a minimum of nine metres.
- In case of weaker section layouts or plots less than 100 sq metres, the road width maybe six metres.
- In case required road width is not available, required depth for widening equal on both sides will be insisted and water bodies will be preserved in the layout.
- The regularization measure is not applicable for plots or layouts from the application of land ceiling laws, land disputes or claims over the title, boundary disputes, etc.
- In respect of assigned lands, prior clearance from the district collector will have to be obtained.
- Even if only a few plot holders come forward for regularisation in an unapproved layout, the layout pattern approved by the competent authority
- The applicant should furnish copies of the sale deed/ title deed only.
- Agreement of sale or the general power of attorney not be considered as evidence.
- No layout/development will be allowed in the bed of any kind of water bodies and in the full tank level (FTL) of any lake, pond, ‘Kunta’ and in ‘Shikam’ lands.
- Water bodies and courses will be maintained as a recreational/green buffer zone, and no layout development activity other than recreational will be permitted within-
- 30 metres from the boundary of river course/ lakes of the area of 10 hectares and above
- 9 metres from the boundary of lakes / ‘kuntas/shikam’ lands of area less than10 hectares
- 9 metres from the boundaries of the canal, ‘vague’, etc., and two metres from the defined boundary of the ‘Nala’ or stormwater drain.
Application Procedure of Telangana LRS Scheme 2020
To apply for the scheme please follow the step-by-step procedure given below:-
- You will land on the homepage of the scheme
- On the home page click on the option called Apply For LRS
- A new page will display on your screen
- Two options will be displayed on your screen that is-
- Select your favourite option
- Enter your mobile number
- Click on Generate OTP
- An OTP will send to your mobile
- Enter your OTP
- Click on the option called validate OTP
- The registration form will display on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Proceed to make your payment
- You can do your payment with ICICI Bank gateway
- Finally, you have to submit some documents
- You must submit-
- A self-attested copy of the first page of the registered sale deed/title deed, in case of unsold plots
- The layout owner shall file copies of sale deeds of at least 10% of total plots.
- Click on submit
Telangana LRS Scheme Application Status
If you want to check your application status then you will have to follow the step-by-step procedure given below:-
- A new page will display on your screen
- Enter your acknowledgement number
- Click on submit
- The status will display on your screen
If you want to get more information regarding the scheme kindly stay with us in future. we will share with you every information as soon as state government will announce it.