CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Procedure | CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Form | CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility & Last Date
We will today share with all of you the details of the CBSE single girl child scholarship scheme for the upcoming year 2021. This scheme will be a really appreciable scheme for all of the single girl children who are unable to get a quality education because of social inequality. We have also shared the eligibility criteria and the educational criteria which are needed to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme for the upcoming year of 2021. We will make sure that the step-by-step application criteria are clear to each and every one of our readers so that they can apply for the opportunity really easily.
About CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
We all know that it is really difficult for a single girl child to survive in this nation and get a quality education without being a burden on her family to overcome this social phenomenon, the concerned authorities of CBSE have launched a new scheme which will help the single girl child to get quality education through scholarships. There are proper websites through which you will be able to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme very easily and without any problem. The last date to apply for the scholarship scheme is 10th December 2020. We have shared the renewal procedure and also the fresh application procedure for the CBSE single girl child scholarship in a very brief manner.
National Scholarship Portal
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2020|
|List available for shortlisting candidates||21st December 2020|
|Conducting the interview process||02nd January 2021|
|Shoplifting candidates for the final procedure||12th January 2021|
|Final result announced||February 2021|
|Distribution of scholarships||February 2021|
Details Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
|Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Single girl child|
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the renewal of first time single girl child scholarship:-
- For First Time-
- All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class X
- Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose. In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award.
- The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- The student must continue her school studies in Class XI and XII in school
- The candidate who has passed CBSE Class X Examination in 2020 will be considered.
- A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concessions (s) given by the school in which she is studying other organization(s)
- For Renewal-
- The applicant should have received the CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship last year.
- The applicant should be a student of CBSE in class XI in the previous year and have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month during the Academic year.
- In the next 02 years, the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Benefits
The following benefits will be provided in this scholarship:-
|Class||Scholarship Per Month||Total Scholarship|
|Class 11th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Class 12th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Total Scholarship for 2 years||₹ 12000|
Duration For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
The applicant must follow the following rules for renewal and the duration of the scholarship:-
- The Scholarship awarded shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class XI.
- Renewal shall also depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 50% or more marks in aggregate in the examination which determines her promotion to the next class.
- The renewal/ continuation of the scholarship, in cases where a scholar gives up the chosen course of study before its completion or if she changes the school or course of study shall be subject to prior approval of the Board. Good conduct and regularity in attendance are required for continuance of scholarship.
- The decision of the Board shall be final and binding in all such matters.
- A Scholarship once cancelled shall not be renewed under any circumstances.
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to apply for the recruitment:-
- The student should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 60% or more marks.
- The student will be pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Student(Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the Board’s website.
- Photocopy of Affidavit will not be accepted
- The undertaking should be attested by the School Principal from where the student is
pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from the Board’s Examination.
- Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
The following documents are required while applying for the scholarship opportunity:-
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof of admission
- Bank account details
- Fees structure detail
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned signature
- Identification card for students
- Marksheet of class 11th for renewal of the scholarship
- Aadhar Card linked with the bank account
- A copy of bank passbook
- An affidavit on rupees 50 stamp paper from the parents or girls duly assisted by the SDM or first class magistrate or Gazette officer not below the rank of tehsildar mentioning that she is the only child in the family
Application Procedure Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the scholarship opportunities you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- For renewing your application you have to click on the option called SGC-X – Renewal
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- Finally, click on Proceed
- You can click on the option called Upload Documents to upload your documents
- Go to print the “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- resh applicants need not send the confirmation page to CBSE, however, they should keep it for their reference as proof of successful applying.
- Applicants who successfully applied and completed the application will only be able to generate the confirmation page.
- In case of renewal, the print out of online application form along with documents should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR CBSE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X (RENEWAL-2019)” should be sent to the “ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP), CBSE, SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI 110 092”