Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam Apply | Rythu Bheema Pathakam Apply Online | Rythu Bheema Pathakam Application Status | Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam Farmer List
The Government of Telangana state is launching one of the latest schemes to help all of the farmers residing in the state. Today we will share with you all the details regarding the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme or popularly known as the Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme. In this article, we shall share with you all the details regarding the scheme including the eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits, objective and all of the features provided in the scheme. we shall also provide with you all the step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme without any further problem and interrogation.
Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam
To guarantee the monetary and standardized savings to the farmers, the Government of Telangana has conceptualized and executed an innovative plan named as Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme or Rythu Bima with also different activities in agribusiness segment. This plan is first of its sort and one of a kind in the nation as it is actualized dependent on rancher astute online land information base through Information Technology and Online Portals and MIS that are being utilized by all the effort officials for viable and effective execution.
Objectives Of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
- The fundamental goal of the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme (Rythu Bima), is to give money related alleviation and standardized savings to the relatives/wards, in the event of loss of farmers life.
- In case of the loss of the rancher life, if their families are confronting serious money-related issues in any event, for their everyday needs. The rancher’s Group Life Insurance Scheme guarantees monetary security and help to the deprived individuals from the rancher’s family.
- Ranchers in the age gathering of 18 to 59 years are qualified for select under the plan.
- The whole premium is paid by the legislature to the Life Insurance Corporation of India
- In the occasion of the passing of the selected rancher because of any reason including common demise, the guaranteed measure of 5.00 Lakhs INR is saved into the bank account within ten days.
- This plan tremendously affects the lives of the deprived families and helping their occupations, since the vast majority of them are asset poor little ranchers and have a place with more fragile areas of the general public.
Benefits of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
It is a Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme under which the government will provide the insured amount of 5.00 Lakhs INR directly deposited into the designated nominee account within 10 days in case of death of the enrolled farmer due to any cause including natural death.
Details Of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
|Name||Rythu Bheema Pathakam|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana state|
|Launched for||Farmers of Telangana state|
|Benefit||Providing Life Insurance covers to all of the farmers|
Rythu Bandhu Status
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Statistics
To apply for the scheme, the applicant will have to follow the following eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- First of all, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- The Farmer must be a permanent resident of India
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession
- A farmer must own some agricultural land
- The applicants who work on rental land not applicable to apply for the scheme.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Claim Form Download
If you want to claim your insurance money after the death of your close relatives who was a farmer then you will have to follow the simple procedure:-
- Kindly visit at the Official Website of Rythu Pathakam
- Now you have to download the claim form from the link given here
- While collecting the body of your relative, you have to fill out this claim form and submit in the hospital
- You can also submit the documents at the LIC Bank
- You have to also submit the death certificate with this form
- Then Concerned authority will forward the money in the beneficiary account.
Procedure to do department login
- First of all, go to the official website of rythu Bheema pathakam
- The Home page will open in front of you
- The Only homepage you are required to click on department login
- A new page will be displayed before you where you have to enter a username, password, and captcha code
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Procedure to view contact details of district nodal officers
- Visit the official website of rythu Bheema pathakam
- the Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the contacts tab
- Now you have to click on district Nodal officer
- As soon as you click on this link the list of district nodal officers will be on your computer screen
You can check your application status for the insurance money while visiting the LIC Bank every once in a while till your claim has not been settled by the concerned authorities. It is said by the LIC concerned authorities that the Insurance claim will be settled as soon as possible after the death of the farmer due to common reasons.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Mobile Application
Rythu Bheema Pathakam mobile application is also available which will help you in getting all the latest information about the scheme on your figure tips. You can download the application from the official website by follow few easy steps:
- Kindly visit at the Official Website of Rythu Pathakam
- The Web page will appear where you have to hit “Download Mobile App” option available in menu bar
- Let it download and install the application in your phone
- Give the necessary permissions and login/ register on it
If you have any query related to the scheme, you may contact the district nodal officer of your district or call on 040 2338 3520 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone numbers are mentioned below: –
|District||Officer Name||Mobile No|
|Bhadradri Kothagudem||B. Arun Kumar||7288894275|
|Jangoan||K. Anil Kumar||7288894791|
|Jayashankar Bhupalpalli||B. Vinay||7288894788|
|Khammam||J. Uma Nagesh||7288894204|
|Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)||K. Srinivas||7288878978|
|Medchal-Malkajigiri||K.R Ravi Kumar||7288894185|
|Nirmal||A. Veena Reddy||7288894080|
|Peddapalli||G. Pratibha Sulaksham||7207874087|
|Rajanna Sircilla||Smt. Purnima||7288894140|
|Wanaparthy||M. Ravi Kumar||7288878434|
|Warangal Rural||K. Shreya||7288894709|
|Yadadri Bhuvanagiri||P. vanitha||7288894389|