Download West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Form | WB Ration Card 2021 | wbpds.gov.in apply online | Digital Ration Card Application Status, Ration Card List
Ration Card is one of the most important documents that should be imposed on the residents of the country mainly India. You can get subsidized goods and also other benefits of certain schemes launched by the government. In this article today, we will take our readers through a tour of the importance of ration cards in India. Also, in this article, we will discuss with our readers the West Bengal Digital Ration Card for the year 2020. In this article, we have mentioned step by step guide to undertaking the application process, application status and also a guide to check the list of ration cards available in the West Bengal State for the starting year of 2020 is mentioned too.
WB Digital Ration Card-wbpds.wb.gov.in
West Bengal state of India has introduced a concept of digital ration card
through which the ration card of the resident of West Bengal State will be made
available to all of the residents in a digital manner. Through the
implementation of the digital last ration card, many benefits will be availed
by the citizens as many people will not have to carry the old paper ration card
everywhere. Also through the digital ration card, it will be very easy for the
resident to provide the ration card at any given point of time. The digital
ration card is a great step towards the process of digitalization which has
been going on in India for very long.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Update
Government of West Bengal has arranged coupons for those citizens of the state who don’t have digital ration card yet. Citizens can apply for the coupon from district headquarters, BDO, SDO or the municipality’s department concerned. The government also announced the ration at a subsidised rate for the period of lockdown. People will get the ration for the 6 Month from the lockdown period at the rate of Rs. 5 per Kg. Here is the detailed information related to the commodity along with the prize:
|Rice||Rs. 2 per Kg|
|Wheat||Rs. 3 per Kg|
एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना
Details Of West Bengal Digital Ration Card
|Name of the scheme||Digital Ration Card West Bengal|
West Bengal Public Distribution System
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal state|
|Objective||Providing food items at a subsidized price|
eligible to avail the benefits of the new West Bengal digital ration card
scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria as
finalized by the concerned authorities:-
- First, the applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- The applicant must not possess a ration card.
- The applicant who has applied for a temporary ration card and his or her ration card is expired then he or she can apply for the new ration card under the scheme.
- Newlyweds can also apply for new ration cards under the scheme.
following documents are required if you are applying for the digital ration
card in the West Bengal State:-
- Mobile number for validation.
- Aadhaar Card for identification.
- Voter Id/ EPIC for identification.
- PAN Card
- Email ID
- Old ration card (as applicable)
- Age proof
WB Digital Ration Card Application Process OFFLINE
apply for the West Bengal digital ration card through the offline mode, the
applicant must follow the following application steps as finalized by the
- First, download the ration card forms by clicking on the link given here-
- After you have successfully downloaded the form, fill in the form with required details
- Attach the important documents.
- Submit it at the office of concerned rationing officer, inspector or Food Supply officer.
Digital Ration Card Application Process ONLINE
submit your Ration card application via online mode, you can follow the simple
steps given below:-
- On the homepage, click on “Click here to apply” for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on the GET OTP option
- Enter the OTP
- Click on the VALIDATE tab to validate the number.
- Select your option.
- Fill in the application form.
- Click on the SHOW MEMBER button.
- The details will appear.
- By clicking on the Add Another Member tab, applicants can add the details of other family members.
- Finally, click on the SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION tab.
- Verify the details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- The application number will be generated.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Process To Check WB Digital Ration Card Application Status
check your application status for the digital ration card, the applicant must
follow the following process given below:-
- On the webpage, enter the required details
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Application status will appear on your screen.
Process To Check WB Ration Card List
check that if your name is included in the digital Ration card list of West
Bengal State or not, you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- On the homepage, click on “Reports on NFSA” tab
- Select the “View Ration Card count (NFSA & state Scheme)” link from the dropdown menu
- The District-wise list of ration cardholders will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- Select your FPS name.
- The details will appear on your screen.
Check Location Wise Wholesaler Details
Procedure to Locate Your Nearest Ration Shop
Procedure to file a complaint
You can call on toll-free number 3 and 4-6 between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. to file a complaint to the Food and Supplies Department.
Procedure to check status of complaint
- First, visit the official website
- Go to the “grievance” option
- Click “lodge your complaint”
- Enter Specific number to file a complaint and telephone number
- Click search option and check the status of the complaint
Process To Link Ration Card With Aadhaar Card
- To link your Aadhaar card with ration card first go to the official website of the department
- Now search appropriate link of ration card link to Aadhaar and new page will appear
- Now you need to provide the asked information about ration card and Aadhaar card
- Submit the request by click submit option
To link your Aadhaar card with your ration card you need to carry photocopy of your Aadhaar card of all the family members along with the photo copy of your ration card and submit it to the nearest office of the food & supplies department.
- Phone: 1800 345 5505 / 1967 (TOLL FREE)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org