Coronavirus in India: The Corona virus is presently at its peak worldwide. More than 21 thousand individuals have died from this virus whereas 4,68,905 individuals have been contaminated by it. So far, 606 individuals have been contaminated with the virus in India, out of which 11 have died. To battle this international epidemic, India has determined to lockdown for the subsequent 21 days from 24 March. During this time, the Government of India has taken a number of steps to make individuals conscious of preventing the virus at home.
The Government of India has now sought strategies from individuals to keep away from virus an infection, whose video is to be made and uploaded on the web site. It is called COVID19 Solution Challange. The particular factor is that on this problem individuals additionally have a chance to win the prize. Now tell us the important issues associated to this challenge-
– The Challenge has began from 16 March and the final date is 31 March 2020.
– No particular qualification is required for this. Anyone can apply for this problem.
– The first, second and third prizes of the problem are 1 lakh, 50 thousand and 25 thousand rupees.
– Video of your suggestion is to be uploaded on YouTube and the hyperlink is to be uploaded.
– The video have to be at least three minutes lengthy.
How to take COVID19 Solution Challange
First of all go to innovate.mygov.in/covid19.
– Now see all the required data and click on on Participate Now.
– Enter your data and add its pdf.
– Now add the hyperlink to your YouTube video and submit.
The solely means to stop this lethal virus is social distancing and isolation. In such a scenario, the inhabitants staff is requested to keep of their houses and strictly comply with the rules issued by the federal government.
To get updates and views associated to Hindi News, Facebook web page with us and Twitter handle Join and obtain LinkedIn with Hindi News App