RBI Notification 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has Released the Application for the post of For IT Administrative for Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for Reserve Bank of India notification 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on Reserve Bank of India notification 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
Reserve Bank of India Notification 2020 Details
Educational Qualification Reserve Bank of India Notification 2020:
candidate should have right mix of IT, administrative, banking qualification degree/post graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution in Science, Engineering, Technology or Management. For candidates with PhD from a recognized University/Institution in area of relevance to IDRBT.
Age Limit Reserve Bank of India Notification 2020:
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 62 years as on October 1, 2020.
- Check Age relaxation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD below Mention Official Website.
Pay Scale Reserve Bank of India Notification 2020:
Monthly Remuneration 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) level-17 of ₹2,25,000/- (basic pay) as applicable to Director of Centrally Funded Technical Institutions like IITs/IIMs.
General Conditions Reserve Bank of Notification 2020:
- Candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
- Shortlisted applicants will appear for interactions with the Search Committee on prescribed date after a communication from the RBI on the email provided in application form about date and venue of the interaction.
How To Apply Reserve Bank of India Notification 2020:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Eligible candidates should submit their application with their Curriculum Vitae to the mail Id Director_IDRBT@kornferry.com. on or before 03.10.2020without fail.
Application Form – Click Here