TN Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership | eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal | Patta Online Status Land Records | Patta Chitta Online Status Tamil Nadu | தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
Certain things that can change the outlook of the country have been designed by our government such as the Digitalization of the land record. Under this article, we will share with our readers the specifications of the Tamil Nadu online land records. You can view your land documents known as Patta Chitta documents. These essential documents are required to digitize your land records in Tamilnadu for the year 2019 and 2020. A step-by-step guide is also provided in this article through which you can apply for the Patta Chitta documents easily.
Tamil Nadu Patta
The government is doing wonders since
the launch of the term digitalization. Digitalization refers to the process of
digitalizing certain important documents related to a certain process in the
country. One such document which has been released by the government of
Tamilnadu is known as the Patta document. The following information is included
in the document such as:-
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Chitta Land Ownership
The details about land and revenue
are displayed to the residents through the Chitta document. Lands are often
divided into the following categories:-
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
The following documents are required
if you are applying for the Patta Chitta documents according to the official
website of the Tamil Nadu land records:-
- Sale Deed for verification. You have to submit the original sale deed with the photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
- Proof of possession- You have to submit identification to prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as proof of possession such as-
- Encumbrance certificate.
Apply For Patta Chitta Online
To apply for your Patta Chitta
documents via online mode, you can follow the steps given below:-
- On the new webpage, select the following-
- Click on ‘’Submit’’ button
- On the next webpage enter the following-
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click on “submit”
If you are applying for the Patta
document online through the official website of land records in Tamilnadu State
then you have to give in the fees of rupees hundred via online mode.
Process To Check Patta Chitta Status
If you want to check the status of
your online Patta document then you have to follow the simple steps which are
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the webpage, enter the “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- Finally, click on “Get Status”
- The status of your application will be displayed on your screen,
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to verify your Patta
certificate then you must implement the simple steps:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the web page, select ‘Verify Patta’.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
If you want to sell your land or you
want to sell your property and transfer the Patta Chitta documents, then you
can follow these simple steps:-
- Submit the application to the tahsildar or the respective concerned authorities of your district or your village.
- The applications will be accepted or rejected based on the examination of the concerned authorities and they have the whole right to accept or reject any application.
View A Register Extract
- To view, you have to open the official website
- From homepage go to the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option
- Click “view A-Register Extract” option
- A new page will open where you have to select district, taluka, village
- Enter survey No. and select subdivision number
- Enter the authentication value shows in the image
- Click submit and document will appear
Know Your Application Status
- To view you have to open the official website
- From the homepage go to the “Know your Application status Click Here”
- Click on the link and a new page appears
- Enter application id and captcha value
- Click get status and information will appear
Verify Poramboke Land
- To do the verification or poramboke land you have to go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government E-services
- Go to the “Verify Poramboke Land” option which is available on the home page of the website
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to provide following information like
- Click “submit” option available next to the columns to view the information about the land
Aspirants who are facing any issue related to getting information with the portal can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.