JIPMER Professor Interview Date 2020 – Download Selection List Released. The eligible & provisionally eligible candidates List are directed to appear for interview for the post of Professor/ Additional Professor/Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the disciplines of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology / Community & Family Medicine / Pharmacology & Microbiology on Regular basis. Eligible candidates can download the Interview Date from our website.
JIPMER Professor Interview Date 2020
Interview Date 2020:
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has going to conduct the Interview for the list of eligible candidates for the post of Professor/ Additional Professor/Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The Interview will be held on 26.09.2020 to 01.10.2020. Candidates eligible List given below from our website.
- All original Educational Certificates (from SSLC onwards), Latest Caste Certificates for SC/ST/EWSs/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS issued by Competent Authority, Experience Certificates & Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India has to be produced, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- If the candidates belonging to OBC category, they are requested to produce the latest certificate issued by the Competent Authorities in the prescribed proforma in accordance with the Government of India, Dept. of Per. & Trg. O.M. No. 36033/28/94-Estt. (Res.), dated 02.07.1997, certifying that they do not belong to the Creamy Layer mentioned in column. No.3 of the schedule to the Govt. of India, Dept. of Personnel & Training, O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT), dated 8.9.1993.
- They are also required to submit a clear experience certificate for teaching / research after obtaining the requisite educational qualification to the effect that the same will be treated as teaching / research experience in concerned discipline in case if it’s not clearly stated in the application.
- Those working in Govt. / Semi. Govt. / Autonomous Bodies/PSUs, are also required to produce Original copy of NOC from their employers to the effect that the parent department does not have any objection to his/her applying for the job/to appear for interview.
- Individual call letters will be sent shortly through mail.
- Request for Change of Interview Date will not be entertained.
- If any in—eligible candidate has any objection / clarification regarding his/her eligibility, he/she may send their objection / clarification along with relevant documents to aiimsfacuItvhr@gmail.com on or before 16.09.2020 (Wednesday). The objections/clarifications received after 4:30 PM on 16.09.2020 (Wednesday) will not be entertained
Latest Government Jobs 2020