TISS Professor Recruitment 2020 Released. Applications are invited from interested scholars with Masters and/or Ph.D degree in Social Sciences, Public Health Administration, Education, Education Administration, Management Sciences and allied disciplines, with expertise and experience in multidisciplinary education (such as, Vocational education, Vocational Technology Education, and Management of large educational organizations or programs), and inter-disciplinary subjects. for the position of Professor in its School of Vocational Education. The last date for receipt of applications is September 30, 2020.
TISS Professor Recruitment 2020
Postgraduate and Ph.D in Social Sciences, Public Health Administration,Education, Education Administration, Management Sciences and allied disciplines, with expertise and experience in multidisciplinary education (such as, Vocational education, Vocational Technology Education,) and management of large educational organizations or programs with inter-disciplinary subjects.
Rs. 2,000/- for General, OBC, EWS category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD (Divyang) candidates. Fee must be submitted through Online Modeonly.
- Applicants are advised to submit on-line applications only. Applications sent off-line will not be accepted.
- The Institute may offer a lower post to a candidate, in case the Selection Committee recommends so
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of academic score which may be higher than the minimum prescribed as decided by duly constituted Screening Committee/s and approved by the Competent Authority. The Institute also reserves the right to further widen the scope of desirable qualifications to suit the requirements of the post.
- a) Reservations for SC, ST, OBC, EWS and Persons with Disabilities will be as per Government of India norms as amended from time to time. b) In case a candidate wants to claim benefits under the Persons with Disabilities category, the candidate’s relevant disability should be not less than 40 per cent. Proof, to this effect, must be enclosed with the application, without which the application will be treated as ‘General (unreserved)’. c) Reservation guidelines of Govt. of India, if revised in future shall be applicable & implemented accordingly
- The University reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience, etc., in deserving cases. Candidates shall not claim it as a right.
- The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and /or to increase/ decrease the number of posts and make appointments accordingly.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous employment record and their performance in the interview. The University may utilize seminar /colloquium/Lecture and/or any other mode as a supplementary method in selection process.
Latest Government Jobs 2020